Associates & Judicial ClerksPrivate Client Associate
Private Client Associate with 3-5 years of experience with estate planning and administration, trust administration and charitable planning.
Please submit resumes to Jennifer Smith, Legal Recruitment Manager.*
*We are not accepting resumes from recruiters for this position.
Professional StaffFood Services Specialist
SUMMARY: Goulston & Storrs, an Am Law 200 law firm, has an immediate need for an experienced Food Services Specialist. This position is responsible for the production of café and catering menus for the firm. Excellent culinary experience, positive attitude, excellent organizational and communication skills, great team work, and strong customer service are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with culinary team to complete daily production list for café and catering;
- Receives and executes catering and event order list;
- Prepares additional menu items as needed;
- Reviews all catering service orders daily;
- Checks computer for updates and answers kitchen phone when needed;
- Enjoys serving and interacting with customers;
- Makes deliveries, sets up and breaks down stations as needed;
- Follows all HACCP standards and completes daily HACCP food temp logs ;
- Operates commercial meat slicer as needed;
- Cleans and organizes all relative machinery, equipment and supplies daily; and
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Passion for food and high energy;
- Excellent culinary experience, customer service skills and team work;
- Must have ability to use sound judgment when handling food items;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Experience operating a commercial meat slicer;
- Must use HACCP food safety guidelines when handling all food;
- Must have ability to work in a multi-faceted, fast-paced environment; and
- Flexibility to work overtime for firm events.
- High volume production experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- 3+ years culinary experience
- Excellent knife skills
- Serve Safe Trained
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and is occasionally loud
This job description is intended to be general and may evolve over time. It is subject to periodic updating and is subject, at the firm’s discretion, to the assignment of different or additional duties. We are an equal opportunity organization.
Please submit resumes to Pam Morgan, Human Resources Manager