Goulston & Storrs and Battery Ventures Present:
Smart Buildings of Tomorrow: Optimizing Energy Management in the Built Environment
What new technologies are driving innovation in building energy efficiency?
Meet four new technology companies from around the country that are reinventing the way large building owners and managers are addressing energy efficiency.
- Clean Urban Energy (Analytics software for building, energy and equipment systems)
- FirstFuel Software (Building Energy Analytics)
- Redwood Systems (Building-performance lighting systems for smart facilities)
- SkyFoundry (Fault Detection & Diagnostics (FDD) in the commercial building space)
John Gilbert, EVP and COO for the Rudin Organization, a leading New York City building owner and manager, will describe his company’s path-breaking approach to energy efficiency and will kick off the evening.
- 5 pm Cocktails, hors d'oeuvres & networking
- 6 pm Keynote: John Gilbert, Rudin Organization
- 6:45 to 7:45 pm Panel discussion moderated by Matthew Kiefer, co-chair of Goulston & Storrs’ Green Business practice, followed by Q&A.
- 7:45 to 8:30 pm Dessert and networking reception
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Goulston & Storrs
400 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02110