Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., 1995
New York University, B.S., 1992
Construction and development are at the center of Aaron Abraham's practice. Aaron represents developers, real estate funds and corporate and institutional owners throughout the U.S. in both transactional and litigation matters in the construction law area. His practice concentrates on drafting and negotiating a full range of development, design and construction agreements, as well as resolving and litigating complex construction and design-related disputes. Aaron represents clients in state and federal courts as well as in alternative dispute resolution forums. Chambers USA recognizes Aaron as "very impressive and extremely smart... he sees the big picture, he's very practical and has the business sense-- he knows what to care about in a deal."
- Represents clients in the structuring of major construction projects as well as counseling on complex development, joint venture, fee, budget, design, indemnification, insurance, surety and dispute resolution issues.
- Counsels clients in connection with due diligence, lender requirements, distressed projects and completion workout disputes.
- Handles cases involving claims related to design errors and omissions, structural failures and collapse, mold and water infiltration, insurance coverage disputes, surety bond claims, lien claims, limitation of liability issues, and delay, acceleration and consequential damages claims.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Chambers USA, "America's Leading Business Lawyers," 2006-2014
- New York Super Lawyer, 2009-2010, 2013