Acquisition, permitting, development and financing of complex construction and renovation projects are the focus of Adam Hundley's practice. Adam is a Director in our Real Estate Practice group, where he represents local and national developers.
- Land acquisition and permitting for a new rehabilitation hospital building in the Charlestown Navy Yard.
- Acquisition and financing of a 216-unit condominium building in East Boston.
- Permitting and financing of a 70-unit apartment, rowhouse, and townhouse complex with ground-floor retail space in Roxbury.
- Development and permitting of a 750,000 square foot mixed-use air rights project in the Fenway area of Boston.
- Permitting for Archstone high-rise residential project in North Point area of Cambridge.
- Permitting for the Master Plan expansion project by the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Development and permitting of a 400 unit waterfront housing development in East Boston.
- Acquisition, financing, and redevelopment of various historic buildings in Boston as condominiums.
- Acquisition, development and permitting of a 50 acre site in Leominster as a shopping center.
- Acquisition, development and permitting for large multifamily residential housing projects in Randolph, Sharon and other cities.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Alternate Commissioner, Boston Landmarks Commission
- Pro Bono representation of Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation
- Board of Directors, The Family Center, Inc., 2003-2006
Awards and Recognition
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2006-2007