Complex real estate transactions, portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, and joint ventures representing institutions, private equity funds, REITs and developers are all part of Adam Curry's broad-based real estate practice. In addition, Adam represents both borrowers and lenders in a wide variety of financing transactions, including construction and permanent lending. Adam is a Director at Goulston & Storrs, and is co-chair of the firm's Real Estate Capital Markets/Debt group.
- Representation of CrossHarbor Capital Partners LLC in connection with its acquisition from bankruptcy of the exclusive Yellowstone Club in Montana and its ongoing development and operation of the Club.
- Representation of Beacon Capital Partners in the acquisition and financing of various trophy properties, portfolios and joint venture transactions throughout the United States including a portfolio acquisition and financing of 30 properties located in the District of Columbia, Virginia and Seattle consisting of over 11 million square feet of office space.
- Representation of Eaton Vance Corporation in connection with its sale to The Blackstone Group of an 80% interest in a joint venture with ProLogis that included three portfolios totaling more than 50 industrial properties.
- Representation of a syndication of national lenders in connection with the $150 million financing of a datacenter in Virginia.
- Representation of a national lender in connection with a $50 million revolving credit facility for a privately held REIT.
- Representation of a privately owned real estate investment company in connection with the disposition of a portfolio of 47 properties located throughout New England consisting of office, flex/warehouse and R&D sites.
- Representation of a privately held real estate investment company in connection with the acquisition, financing and disposition of various portfolios consisting of more than 35 apartment and multi-family properties.
- Representation of prominent New England real estate developer in joint venture transactions and the acquisition, financing and disposition of retail and mixed-use projects throughout Massachusetts.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2009 - 2011, 2013 - 2016