Commercial real estate matters, including permitting and land use, acquisitions, financings and leasing are the focus of Amy Moody McGrath's practice. Amy has a wide range of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate representing owners, tenants and developers throughout the United States. Amy is a Director in the firm's Real Estate group.
- Represented CWB Boylston LLC, in the Mandarin Oriental mixed-use condominium development on Boylston Street, Boston, MA.
- Represented Citibank with respect to the leasing of multiple retail bank branches, including zoning analysis and permitting.
- Represented The Druker Company in acquisition, permitting, leasing and financing of AtelierI505, a mixed-use condominium development in the South End of Boston, MA.
- Represented Boston Residential Group in all aspects of the conversion of 360 Newbury and 285 Columbus Avenue to residential and retail condominiums.
- Represents owners and developers of complex mixed use condominium developments including Charles River Plaza, Hingham Shipyard and Nouvelle at Natick Mall.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board of Directors, Melanoma Foundation New England
- Board of Directors, Back Bay Association
- Event Planning Committee, Melanoma Foundation of New England
- United Way Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Breakfast Committee
- Former Trustee, Worcester Academy
- Urban Land Institute
- Guest Lecturer, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Advanced Real Estate Topics