Structured finance, syndication, mezzanine loans, private equity, securitized lending, workouts, commercial real estate, development and acquisitions and dispositions are at the heart of Bruce Meyerson's wide-reaching practice. Bruce is a Director in the firm's Real Estate group.
- Representation of AION Partners in connection with the joint venture, preferred equity, acquisition (from a major insurance company) and financing of a 4035 unit multifamily portfolio located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Representation of Starwood Capital Group in connection with its joint venture with Gaia Real Estate in the restructuring and recapitalization of PJ Finance Company and its 9500 units of multi-family housing located in Arizona, Georgia, Texas, Florida and Tennessee.
- Representation of AION Partners and Aurec Capital in their first real estate joint venture, acquisition and financing.
- Representation of AION Partners in connection with the refinancing and loan acquisitions of multifamily properties in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, New York and Texas.
- Representation of AION Partners in connection with their joint venture formation and ongoing investments in commercial real estate properties.
- Representation of Meadow Partners in connection with the successful financing of 3600, 3750 and 4060 Broadway in New York City.
- Representation of Meadow Partners in connection with the successful acquisition and financing of the Crescent Club in Long Island City, New York.
- Representation of major financial institutions including:
- $403M mortgage and mezzanine loan made with respect to a residential condominium, hotel-condominium and commercial condominium located in the South Beach area of Miami, FL;
- $234M mortgage and mezzanine (bridge) loan made with respect to a 188 acre land development transaction located in North Miami, FL;
- $192M mortgage and mezzanine loan made with respect to the acquisition of a portfolio of office buildings in Washington, D.C.;
- $160M mortgage and mezzanine loan together with a $75M mortgage loan made to affiliates of the same borrowing entity with respect to the acquisition of a portfolio of commercial properties and marina (dockominium) located in Greenwich and Stamford, CT;
- $436M mortgage and mezzanine loan made with respect to a New York City hotel/condominium.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Alumni Interviewer for The University of Pennsylvania