Casey Milianta is a Real Estate Associate in the firm's New York office. Casey focuses her practice on representing clients in real estate acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and financing.
Casey represents purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets, and drafts and negotiates purchase and sale contracts and related ancillary documents. She represents lenders in commercial real estate mortgage and mezzanine financing transactions. Casey also drafts and negotiates subordination and non-disturbance agreements, estoppels, landlord consents, license agreements and service agreements. Working with landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions, Casey drafts and negotiates commercial leases, amendments and subleases.
- Represented a real estate investment company in connection with the ownership and property management of a commercial property in New York, NY.
- Represented an investment fund in connection with the financing of the acquisition of more than 1,000 leased and owned assets throughout the United States.
- Represented a real estate investment company in connection with the sale of a portfolio of 16 multi-family housing communities valued at approximately $265 million and the formation of a joint venture.
- Represented an investment fund in connection with the lease of office space in a commercial property in New York, NY
- Represented a real estate investment company as lender in connection with the financing of the acquisition of a cooperative/retail property in New York, NY.
Professional and Community Involvement