Real estate matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, permitting and condominium creation, are the focus of Christian Regnier's practice. He particularly focuses on the permitting of retail, institutional, residential and mixed-use development projects in Boston and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Christian is a Director in the firm's Real Estate practice.
- Acquisition and approvals for a mixed-use project in Watertown, MA that includes 282 residential units and 11,000 square feet of retail space.
- Approvals for an approximately 350-foot-high, 625,000-square-foot office building in Boston, MA.
- Acquisition and approvals for an approximately 297-unit residential project in Medford, MA.
- Represented a Massachusetts-based developer and manager of affordable housing on the successful sale of a multi-property portfolio in one of the largest affordability preservation transactions in the Commonwealth’s history.
- Rezoning for 624 unit luxury Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- Institutional Master Plan approval for Massachusetts General Hospital and associated approvals for new hospital and museum buildings.
- Permitting, dispositions and financings for 3,000 acre master-planned development for Pinehills LLC.
- Approvals for phased construction of 565,000 square foot expansion plus 215 residential units of the Natick Mall (Natick Collection) for General Growth Properties in Natick, MA.
- Approvals for 383 residential unit building in Seaport District, Boston, MA.
- Approvals for two supermarket redevelopment projects in Boston, MA.
- Acquisition, financings, condominium creation and disposition related to building on Commonwealth Avenue, Boston.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Boston Bar Association
- Pro bono representation of Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation in acquisitions and development projects
- Pro bono representation of Shakespearean Theater Company in disposition of land and debt restructuring
- Pro bono representation of Caritas Communities, Inc.