Real estate, with an emphasis in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of various types of real estate across the country, is the focus of Colleen Hussey's practice. Colleen represents institutions, Fortune 500 companies and emerging businesses as sellers and purchasers of multi-use, laboratory, office, retail and industrial properties throughout the United States. She also represents the owners of multi-use, research and development, office and industrial parks, shopping centers and premier office towers in connection with the financing, leasing, management and operation of such properties. Colleen is Counsel in the Real Estate practice group and is also a member of the firm’s Medical, Educational and Cultural Institutions, Office & Industrial and the Hospitality & Recreation groups.
- Counsel to one of Cambridge’s premier educational institutions in connection with the acquisition, leasing and/or development of over 2 million square feet of office, laboratory, research and development and retail space.
- Counsel to one of Boston’s leading teaching hospitals in connection with the leasing of nearly 1M sf of office, medical office and other space.
- Representation of owner in connection with purchase, financing and leasing of suburban Boston lab and office properties.
- Represent Pyramid Hotel Opportunity Venture and Pyramid Advisors in acquisition and sale (and related hotel and project management) of hotels across the United States.
- Represent non-profit institution in connection with various long term ground leases of laboratory and office properties.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
Publications & Mentions
|“Real Estate Issues”, in Advising a Massachusetts Business, MCLE|