Cristina L. Addy is an Associate in the firm's Real Estate group. Her practice focuses on representing investors, developers, and lenders in connection with the acquisition, disposition, and financing of office, multifamily and retail properties. Cristina also has extensive experience representing tenants and landlords in office, retail, and industrial leasing transactions.
Prior to joining Goulston and Storrs, Cristina was an associate at an Am Law Top 50 U.S. law firm.
- Representation of a commercial real estate brokerage firm in connection with a 40,000 square foot Manhattan office lease.
- Representation of an investor syndicate in connection with the acquisition, financing and investment in an assemblage site of approximately 20,000 square feet in Soho.
- Representation of a real estate developer in connection with a $100 million joint venture to develop a mixed-use residential and retail development property with 141 rental apartments in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- Representation of a real estate sponsor in connection with the $18 million acquisition and financing of income-producing multifamily properties in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- Representation of European luxury fashion retail tenants in connection with retail leasing on Fifth Avenue and the Meat-Packing district, and in shopping malls, outlet centers and various mixed-use developments throughout the country.
- Representation of a real estate sponsor in connection with the $15.5 million portfolio acquisition of income-producing mixed use properties in West Harlem.
- Representation of a real estate owner/operator in connection with the multi-million-dollar purchase and lease-back of commercial property in the Bushwick neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- Representation of a landlord in connection with multiple retail leases within mixed-use properties in Manhattan.
- Representation of a lender in connection with the modification of a $32 million bridge mortgage loan in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn.
Professional and Community Involvement