Dan Valenti focuses his practice on real estate joint ventures, mortgage and mezzanine financing, acquisitions and dispositions of real property and debt, sale-leasebacks, workouts and leasing. He is an Associate in the firm's Real Estate Group.
- Representation of joint venture in multiple debt and equity financings for the construction and development of Manhattan’s Hudson Yards project.
- Representation of prominent New York developer in negotiating private equity real estate investment fund.
- Representation of client in negotiating joint ventures for restaurant and food hall operations.
- Representation of lender providing construction financing for the development and construction of the “New York Wheel,” the world’s tallest observation wheel to be constructed on the north shore of Staten Island.
- Representation of property owner of Rockefeller Center in a $1.53-billion mortgage and mezzanine loan refinancing.
- Representation of joint venture in $1.85-billion refinancing of a portfolio of landmark hotels located in Hawaii and California and the later sale of client’s majority interest in the joint venture.
- Representation of client in its $1.02-billion acquisition and refinancing of a portfolio of 64 hotels.
- Representation of lender in its origination and sale of approximately $400 million of mortgage and mezzanine debt, secured by two Los Angeles landmark hotels.
- Representation of lender in its origination and sale of approximately $500 million in mortgage and mezzanine debt, secured by a Five Diamond, Five Star luxury resort on Maui.
- Representation of fund in its acquisition, leasing and financing of various properties in connection with multiple sale-leaseback transactions.
- Representation of tenant in connection with its leasing, licensing and development of one of the most advanced New York City communications data centers.
- Representation of mezzanine lender in its successful UCC foreclosure relating to a historic hotel located on Chicago’s “Magnificent Mile” and its workout of inherited mortgage loan.
Professional and Community Involvement
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association