Corporate, international and real estate matters including commercial lease negotiations, principally on behalf of office building landlords, business representation, mergers and acquisitions and strategic negotiation make up Don Shulman's practice. Don brings more than 40 years of experience to the firm's clients.
- Representation of Eaton Vance Management in connection with the $1.6 Billion acquisition of Keystone Property Trust by a partnership of ProLogis, the largest public U.S.-based global provider of distribution facilities and services, and certain affiliates of investment funds managed by Eaton Vance Management.
- Representation of landlords of major Boston office buildings in connection with office leasing and representation of national retail chains in lease negotiations.
- Structuring and negotiation of joint venture between Boston-based commercial real estate brokerage and national publicly-traded commercial brokerage to form the largest commercial real estate brokerage in New England.
- Acquisition of furniture fabric business of a publicly-traded company to form largest furniture fabric manufacturer in U.S.
- Advising pension funds and investments in various investment funds.
- Disposition of privately-owned automotive fabric business to publicly traded company.
- Advising a third party on the acquisition of a fund of funds hedge fund.
- Negotiation of $425 Million syndicated loan on behalf of a manufacturing company.
- Acquisition of Mexican manufacturing company.
- Counsel to biomedical company in original structuring, negotiating licensing agreements, raising capital, negotiations with foreign investors, negotiation with international pharmaceutical company.
- Structuring restaurant concept and unique financing vehicles and advising on financing, partnership and organizational matters.
Professional and Community Involvement
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Top Rated Lawyer in Real Estate, 2013