Elizabeth Lintz represents sophisticated lenders, developers, owners, and investors in construction and permanent real estate financing and acquisitions and dispositions across a broad range of asset classes, including mixed use, multifamily, office, retail, and hotel. Liz’s broad-based finance work includes portfolio and mezzanine lending, loan restructurings and workouts, and secured and unsecured syndicated loans. Liz also has significant experience in the realm of market-rate and affordable multifamily property sales and financing, including low-income housing tax credit projects. Liz was Editor-in-Chief of the Michigan Law Review in 2005-2006 and is an Associate at the firm.
- Representation of the agent in a $170 million syndicated construction loan for a Class-A, 525,000-square-foot office building and parking garage in Boston.
- Representation of a Canadian private equity fund in mezzanine loans for condominium and land developments in Florida, Georgia, Texas, and New Jersey.
- Representation of a major life insurance company in multifamily acquisitions in Massachusetts and New Jersey.
- Representation of a leading New England real estate developer in construction, permanent and mezzanine financing for mixed-use projects in the Boston area.
- Representation of institutional lenders in portfolio loans ranging from $25 million to $400 million secured by properties in California, Illinois, Texas, Virginia, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
- Representation of one of the country’s largest multifamily REITs in portfolio dispositions.
- Representation of agents in syndicated, unsecured revolving and term credit facilities to REIT borrowers.
- Representation of developers of affordable multifamily and elderly communities in low-income housing and historic tax credit financing.
- Representation of a foreign lender in the acquisition financing of a 456-room luxury hotel.
- Representation of institutional owners and REITs in the acquisition and disposition of office, industrial, and multifamily properties located throughout the United States and in a joint venture program for the acquisition and development of multifamily properties in the Midwest and South.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board of Directors, Lawyers Clearinghouse
- Urban Land Institute
- Boston Bar Association
- Greater Boston Legal Services Associates’ Fund Drive Firm Co-Chair
Awards and Recognition
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2013 - 2016