Commercial real estate matters including complex acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, financing, development and joint ventures are at the core of Frank Litwin's practice. Chambers USA describes Frank as an individual who "has the ability to keep a level head and help A-list clients clear complex hurdles.” Frank is a Director and a former member of Goulston & Storrs' Executive Committee.
- Representation of Morgan Stanley Real Estate Funds and Boston Global Investors in the acquisition, financing, and development of Seaport Square, a 23 acre, 6 million square foot mixed-use development in Boston.
- Representation of sophisticated buyers and sellers (Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Tishman Speyer Properties, Boston Residential Group) in acquisition, disposition and development projects throughout the country.
- Representation of sophisticated landlords (Tishman Speyer Properties, TIAA, Pembroke Real Estate) of landmark Boston area office buildings (125 High Street, One Federal Street, Seaport East, Seaport West, 99 High Street, 255 State Street, 501 Boylston Street, 10 St. James Avenue) in a wide variety of complex office lease transactions.
- Representation of commercial lenders in numerous $10 - $500 million syndicated construction and permanent loans for office, retail, condominium, hotel, and mixed-use projects throughout the country.
- Representation of landlords of multiple regional shopping centers in big box and anchor store leases.
- Representation of office and retail tenants in sophisticated leasing transactions on a national basis.
- Representation of buyers and sellers in connection with the acquisition and disposition of mortgage loan portfolios.
Professional and Community Involvement
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies
- Former Chair, Leasing Committee, Boston Bar Association
- The Rashi School
- Gann Academy
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
- American Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- "America’s Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2007-2015
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2015