George Evans is an associate in the firm's Real Estate group, and focuses his practice in the areas of real estate and real estate finance. George represents owners, operators, developers, lenders, borrowers, landlords, tenants and investors in sales, acquisitions, financings and leases of medical, residential and commercial properties across the United States. George also has experience advising publicly traded REITs on securities law matters.
- Represents investment fund, corporate, and high-net worth individual clients in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, leasing, and financings/re-financings.
- Drafts and negotiates purchase agreements, transfer documents, escrow agreements, leases, and organizational documents, including corporate resolutions and aspects of joint venture agreements.
- Drafts and negotiates commercial loan agreements, mortgages, and related documents.
- Leads real estate due diligence for real estate transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
- Represents banks and REITs in all aspects of REIT security offerings, from due diligence to closings.
- Drafts underwriting agreements and public securities filings for REIT security offerings.
- Represents corporate clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
- Drafts real property purchase and transfer documents, including company organizational documents.
- Leads real estate due diligence for security offerings, real estate transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, New York City Bar Association