Corporate finance and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity financings, private placements and commercial lending are at the heart of Gregory Getschman's practice. Greg is a Director who brings to his practice over 15 years of experience to clients.
- Represented lending syndicator in financing the leveraged acquisition of an international manufacturing company.
- Represented lending syndicator in providing senior debt financing for recapitalization of apparel and design company.
- Representation of lead sponsor in the acquisition of a specialty retail company in a going private transaction involving senior debt financing, sub debt financing, real estate lender financing, equity financing and a management roll-over.
- Represented biopharmaceutical research company in acquisition of a research provider in the managed care market.
- Represented private equity group in leveraged buyout of manufacturer, including negotiation of a three tier debt and equity structure.
- Advised numerous emerging technology companies on equity incentive and executive employment issues.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Pro Bono legal and other volunteer work for Haley House, a community-based organization in the South End of Boston that offers housing, a soup kitchen and a variety of other services, primarily to people who are poor or who are struggling with alcoholism.
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM