Real estate transactions including leasing, due diligence, permitting, construction, financing, acquisitions and sales are the focus of Jennifer Rogers' practice. She has drafted and negotiated complex commercial and residential leases, contracts, financing documents, assignments, subleases, easements, relocation agreements, purchase and sale agreements, mergers, acquisitions and other related contracts, including negotiating business terms and monitoring compliance thereof. Jennifer is a senior attorney in the firm's Real Estate group.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Jennifer served as Associate General Counsel for a successful real estate development company. She also served as Senior Legal Counsel for the Massachusetts Port Authority.
- Representation of shopping center owners and developers in leases with national and local retailers, including ground leases, pad sites, condominiums, life-style centers, and regional malls throughout the Northeast and Florida.
- Represented the landlord in the leasing and licensing of an office, retail, and warehouse facility in the Seaport District of Boston.
- Represented developers in the sale, acquisition, and permitting of commercial property.
- Represented landlords in several long-term ground leases to tenants such as Home Depot, Target, and Lowes, and negotiation of related ancillary documentation.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, NEWIRE
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Mentor, East Boston High School
- Volunteer, CityYear
- Volunteer, Peabody Basketball Association Coach
- Active member and volunteer, St. Michael Parish, North Andover, MA.