Lenders and borrowers both turn to Melissa Schwab Wright for a variety of debt transactions, ranging from private equity-sponsored leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations to syndicated, investment grade strategic acquisition financings and working capital facilities. Melissa has experience with credits in a broad range of industries, including waste management, healthcare, manufacturing, web services, and high-tech companies.
- Counsel to Bank of America, as Global Agent, in a $2.35 billion multicurrency senior secured working capital facility and tranche B term loan for Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd., a public, vertically-integrated solid waste disposal and environmental services company based in Vaughn, Ontario and operating through 70 subsidiaries throughout the United States and Canada.
- Counsel to Audax Private Equity in connection with multiple leveraged buyouts of companies in the healthcare, manufacturing, high-tech and food service industries.
- Counsel to Bank of America, as Administrative Agent, in a high-grade, fully-underwritten $800 million tranche A term loan facility for Waste Connections, Inc. (WCN), a leading public environmental services and waste management company with operations in 29 states acting through 139 subsidiaries, in connection with the financing of WCN’s $1.3 billion acquisition of R360 Environmental Solutions, Inc.
- Counsel to Abacus Finance Group, as Administrative Agent, in multiple private equity-sponsored leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations of lower-middle-market companies, with term loan and revolving credit facilities ranging from $5 to 35 million. Negotiated intercreditor agreements with subordinated unsecured and second-lien creditors.
- Counsel to Bank of America, as Administrative Agent, in the $40 million syndicated working capital and term loan A facility for Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc., a manufacturer of parts cleaning solvent and provider of drum waste management, oil collection, oil re-refining and other products and services pertaining to the environmental services market.
- Counsel to Bank of America, as Administrative Agent, in the C$200 million syndicated, multicurrency working capital facility for one of the fastest-growing environmental services and waste management companies in Canada.
- Counsel to Bank of America, as letter of credit issuer, in connection with numerous industrial revenue bond financings and other municipal bond issuances.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board of Directors, Magic Box Productions Inc.