Michael Pesa-Fallon's practice covers a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including joint ventures, acquisition and disposition of office, hotel and other property classes, commercial mortgage, mezzanine and construction financing (representing both lenders and borrowers), development of office, residential and mixed-use projects, including the transfer of development rights and joint public-private initiatives.
An associate in the firm's Real Estate group, Michael has experience with zoning amendments, special permits, variances, state and city environment quality reviews and other governmental approvals.
- Represents clients in commercial mortgage and mezzanine transactions.
- Drafts and negotiates loan agreements and related documentation.
- Represents office, hotel and mixed use property clients in the drafting of purchase and sale agreements and related documentation.
- Represents both large institutional investor members and operator/developer members in joint venture transactions.
- Represents clients in transferable development right transaction and joint public-private initiatives.
Professional and Community Involvement