University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2005, with Honors
Colgate University, B.A., 1999
U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, , 2006
Corporate and securities matters, including domestic and international acquisitions and divestitures, public and private company equity and debt financings, federal and state securities law reporting and compliance, and general corporate matters are the focus of Nicholas Perricone's practice. Nicholas is an Associate in the firm’s Corporate group. Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas served as General Counsel to the founder of a consumer products company, a “green-energy” technology company and a biotechnology company.
- $400 million public common equity offering in the senior living facility REIT industry.
- $120 million sale of a personal care products company to a private equity firm.
- Represented numerous emerging technology companies in initial and follow-on rounds of venture capital equity and debt financings.
- Represented several public companies in all aspects of public reporting, including preparing periodic reports, proxy statements, registration statements and director, officer and affiliate filings.
- Represented emerging technology companies in intellectual property matters, including the routine preparation and negotiation of joint research and development agreements, master services agreements, patent licensing agreements, nondisclosure agreements, and employment and consulting agreements.
- Represented several companies in corporate restructuring, recapitalization and consolidation through short-form and migratory merger.
- Assisted with general corporate governance matters and equity based compensation strategies.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Boston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Former Legal Advocate, Women’s Bar Association Family Law Project for Battered Women and Greater Boston Legal Services
- Former Writing Instructor, Citizens Schools’ 8th Grade Academy