Boston College Law School, J.D., 2013,
Senior Editor, Boston College Law Review
Haverford College, B.A., 2007
Priya Amar focuses her practice on income, gift, estate and generation-skipping tax planning; trust and estate planning; and charitable giving. An Associate in the firm's Private Client Group, Priya assists clients in preparing estate planning documents, including wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, limited liability company agreements and grantor retained annuity trusts.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Priya was an Associate at an Am Law 200 law firm.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association Tax Updates Committee
- Vice President, South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston
- Mentor, The Boston Lawyers Group
- Team Captain, Walk to the Hill for Civil Legal Aid, 2016
Awards and Recognition
- Board Member of the Year, South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston, 2014