Office and retail leasing, representing both landlord and tenant clients, is the focus of Suzanne Villee's practice. Suzanne is an attorney in our Real Estate group who has over 20 years' experience in commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing, leasing and permitting. She currently represents Swarovski Crystal, Calypso St. Barth’s, Tory Burch, Bose, Soft Surroundings, Crumbs Bake Shops, Not Your Average Joe’s, Beacon Capital Partners, MIT and Boston Children’s Hospital in connection with their leasing transactions.
- Ongoing representation of Beacon Capital Partners in its office leasing in the greater Boston and Washington DC areas.
- Ongoing representation of Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Children’s Hospital in connection with their office, retail, research and laboratory lease transactions.
- Numerous office lease transactions, representing both landlords and tenants in downtown and suburban office buildings.
- Retail leasing for various national retailers in mall and outlet center locations throughout the United States.
- Restaurant leasing, including acquisition and disposition of leases and restaurant equipment and fixtures.
Professional and Community Involvement
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Team Leader - American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Mansfield, MA
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association