Securities, public company mergers and acquisitions, venture financing and general counsel representation are among the services that both emerging and established companies look to Tim Bancroft to provide. His work includes public offerings and private placements as well as representing existing public companies and growing private companies. Tim's clients range from high technology and internet companies to traditional companies making venture investments in technology companies and raising capital in the public markets.
- Representation of Sohu.com Inc., a leading Chinese online media, search, game, community and mobile service group, as general corporate, securities and M&A counsel.
- Issuer’s counsel in the IPO on NASDAQ of ChangYou.com Limited, a leading online game developer and operator in China; continue to represent the company as U.S. general corporate and securities counsel.
- Representation of eLong, Inc., a leading mobile and online travel service provider in China, as U.S. securities, general corporate and M&A counsel.
- Representation of Sogou Inc. in a $450 million investment in Sogou by Tencent Holdings Limited and a strategic cooperation agreement between Sogou and Tencent.
- Representation of SoEasy Internet Finance Group Limited, the developer and operator of an Internet-based platform for peer-to-peer lending in China.
- Representation of U.S.-based venture investors in their direct investments in China-based companies.
- Representation of an interactive, Web-based English language instruction company targeting the Chinese market.
- Representation of the developer and distributor of a single-serve cold beverage system.
Professional and Community Involvement
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM