Real estate financings, complex land use matters, acquisitions, dispositions and commercial lending transactions are the core of Timothy Sullivan's practice. Tim has experience advising developers, owners and institutional investors on the acquisition, disposition and permitting of a wide range of properties throughout the country — office, industrial, multifamily, and mixed-use. Tim has extensive experience working with planning boards, zoning boards, conservation commissions, boards of selectmen and city and town officials, as well as various federal and state regulatory agencies. Tim also represents lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of real estate financing transactions, including acquisition, construction and permanent lending. In the commercial lending area, his experience includes work on secured and unsecured commercial lending transactions for national banks and finance companies. Tim is an Associate with the firm.
- Representation of real estate developer in connection with land use and financing matters associated with the development of a mixed-use project, including 245,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and office space and 100 residential units.
- Representation of real estate developer in connection with the acquisition, entitlement and financing of retail factory outlet centers in Florida, Arkansas and Iowa.
- Representation of major teaching hospital in entitlement and development matters for numerous projects in the Greater Boston Metropolitan Area.
- Representation of community hospital in connection with land use matters associated with the construction of a new hospital facility.
- Representation of real estate developer in connection with zoning and land use matters associated with the development of a 135,000 square foot retail development in western Massachusetts.
- Representation of real estate developer in connection with acquisition and entitlement matters associated with the development of multi-family residential developments in the Greater Boston Metropolitan Area.
- Representation of real estate developers in connection with zoning and permitting matters associated with the development of mixed-use projects that include retail, residential, hotel and office components.
- Representation of national real estate investment firms and developers as borrowers in multi-million dollar financings and acquisitions.
- Representation of CrossHarbor Capital Partners in connection with the negotiation and formation of multiple joint venture arrangements relating to the acquisition of an 80% interest in 3 shopping centers in Pennsylvania totaling more than 635,000 square feet.
- Representation of public REIT in $375 Million financing of an office building in California.
- Representation of a real estate investment firm in the $500 Million financing of an office building in New York.
- Representation of financial institutions as lenders in multi-million dollar C&I credit facilities.
Professional and Community Involvement
- United Way Associates Advisory Council
- Massachusetts Legal Services for the Homeless
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association