|Our lawyers specialize in helping businesses maximize the value of their own intellectual property and acquire rights in the intellectual property of others. We accomplish these objectives through out-licenses, in-licenses and outright transfers, often as part of larger agreements.|
Representative Projects and Transactions
- Represented company that compiles, calculates and maintains indices based on residential housing prices in license of proprietary data and brands to leading worldwide provider of credit ratings, indices, research and data.
- Represented Israeli-based company in license transaction with Fortune 500 media and cable company.
- Represented world's largest telecommunications testing device company in several joint development, interoperability, reseller and OEM agreements.
- Represented developer of network monitoring system in license and service agreements with clients in the US and in reseller agreement with technology company in India.
- Represented early stage biopharmaceutical company in connection with in-licensing and out-licensing of small molecule and anti-body technologies, double-transgenic mice and blood-brain barrier databases.
- Represented multinational developer of digital lighting technology in licensing a series of US and foreign fundamental patents for a digital gobo from several licensors.
- Represented psychiatric research hospital in licensing computerized diagnostic system for ADHD to an entrepreneur.
- Represented non-profit genetics and genomics research center in corporate sponsorship agreement to acquire hardware, software and related consulting services from major computer company.
- Advised provider of remote computer diagnostics services in the sale of the intellectual property rights in a non-core business module.
- Represented manufacturer in negotiation of collaboration and license agreement for energy company’s use of manufacturer’s coal drying technology.
- Technology transfer and licensing transactions for a major chain of non-profit teaching and research hospitals.