Real estate development companies, financial institutions and architectural firms turn to Andrew Zelermyer for advice. Andrew conducts a broad-based real estate practice, representing clients in all aspects of commercial real estate law, including land use and development, construction and permanent financing, construction and design, leasing, acquisitions and sales. Andrew is a Director with the firm.
- Counsel to W/S Development Associates LLC/S.R. Weiner & Associates, Inc., in the acquisition, disposition, permitting, construction and permanent financing, leasing and construction of community and lifestyle shopping centers.
- Counsel to Hines in the acquisition, ground leasing, and development of office properties.
- Counsel to CBT/Childs Bertman Tseckares Inc. in connection with general corporate matters, numerous architectural agreements and an international matters.
- Represented national and regional development companies in site acquisition, permitting, disposition, ground leasing, leasing and financings of retail, office and industrial properties.
- Represented developers in the financing, disposition and development of hotel properties.
- Represented lenders in syndicated loan transactions for multi-state office and retail portfolios.
- Represented architects and owners in negotiating construction contracts, architect’s agreements and consents.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Retail Solar Task Force, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts,Member, 2009
- New England Government Affairs Committee, ICSC
- Keshet, Treasurer and Board Member
- Boston Preservation Alliance, Board member
- Boston Bar Association, Construction Law Section Co-Chair, 2005-2007
- MassEquality, Founding Board member, 2004-2008
- Lead Boston, National Conference of Community and Justice, Alumnus Class of 2001
- Treasurer and Trustee, Temple Israel, Boston, MA, 1997-2005
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell Peer-Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Martindale HubbellTM Top Rated Lawyer in 'Land Use And Zoning', 2013
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2005, 2007-2011