Commercial real estate acquisition, financing, development and leasing are the focus of Daniel Rottenberg's real estate practice. Dan, a Director with the firm, has widespread experience representing owners and developers of complex mixed-use projects.
- Represent Tanger in New England project.
- Represented Samuels & Associates in the development of the Fenway Triangle Trilogy and 1330 Boylston projects.
- Represented joint venture in the $500 million acquisition of The Flatley Company portfolio of shopping centers in New England.
- Represented national bank in a $41 million term loan secured by California real estate, and a $50 million revolving credit loan secured by Maryland and Virginia real estate.
- Represented the owners of retail shopping centers and office parks in the drafting and negotiation of tenant leases and related matters.
- Managed the sale, acquisition and financing of various office and retail buildings throughout New England.
- Represented big box retailer in lease transactions across the country.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Boston Main Streets Foundation
- Member of the Children’s Hospital Boston Next Generation Developer’s Task Force
- Member and Pro Bono attorney for the CJP Next Generation Housing Foundation
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Awards and Recognition
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers "Rising Stars", 2009-2010