Jean is an Associate in our Real Estate group. She works with property owners, real estate developers and lenders and on a variety of matters, including complex acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, financing and development.
Prior to joining the firm, Jean clerked for the Honorable Susan Beck of the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
- Representation of Federal Realty Investment Trust in connection with multiple separate joint venture arrangements and the acquisition of a controlling interest in Plaza El Segundo in California.
- Representation of Harvard University in connection with its master plan, zoning and development approvals in Boston.
- Representation of sophisticated landlords in connection with leasing for downtown and suburban office and mixed-used properties.
- Representation of real estate developers in connection with the permitting for multifamily, office and mixed use developments in Cambridge and Boston.
- Representation of buyers and sellers in single asset and portfolio acquisitions and dispositions across the country.
- Representation of major lending institutions in connection with mortgage loans secured by a variety of office, multifamily and retail properties nationwide.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association