Real estate matters including sales, acquisitions, leasing and development and borrower financing make up the core of Bob Davis's practice. Encompassing retail, hotel, office and residential projects, Bob brings 30 years of experience to clients. He has also represented Franklin W. Olin College as well as St. Sebastian’s School and Belmont Hill School in the development of new campus facilities. As part of his practice, Bob has extensive experience in the approvals process for a number of clients on a regular basis including the Stop & Shop Supermarket Companies and National Development of New England. Bob also regularly represents BJ’s Wholesale Club in the leasing and acquisition of its store facilities. Bob is a Director in the firm.
- $200 Million acquisition and development of the campus for Franklin W. Olin College in Needham, MA.
- Acquisition, development and leasing, on behalf of a venture of the New Boston Fund, NDC Development and Mission Hill Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc., of One Brigham Circle, a multi-use project in Mission Hill (Boston) in which Partners Healthcare, the Stop & Shop Supermarket Companies and other retailers are tenants.
- Development of 570,000 square foot retail expansion of Natick Mall for General Growth in Natick, MA with tenants including Nordstroms and Neiman Marcus and includes 250 units of residential development.
- Development of 700,000 square foot distribution facility of BJ’s Wholesale Club in Uxbridge, MA.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Trustee, St. Sebastian’s Country Day School
- Former Adjunct Professor, Northeastern University School of Law
Awards and Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Best Lawyers in America, 2006-2014
- Boston Land Use & Zoning Law "Lawyer of the Year," Best Lawyers, 2014
- Boston Real Estate "Lawyer of the Year," Best Lawyers, 2011
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2004 - 2013