Harvard Law School, J.D., 2008
Duke University, B.S., 2005, summa cum laude
Yuanshu counsels developers and office and shopping center owners in connection with commercial real estate leasing, financing, acquisitions and dispositions.
Prior to becoming an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate group, Yuanshu was a summer associate in the Boston office of Goulston & Storrs. Before attending law school, Yuanshu interned at Innovations in Civic Participation in Washington, D.C., a non-profit organization supporting the development of innovative youth civic engagement policies and programs in the US and around the world.
- Representation of CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. in the formation of a $1B joint venture with TIAA-CREF to invest in market-dominant shopping malls nationally.
- Representation of Eaton Vance Corporation in connection with its sale to The Blackstone Group of an 80% interest in a joint venture with ProLogis that included three portfolios totaling more than 50 industrial properties.
- Representation of New England Development, a national shopping and mixed use developer, in connection with its acquisition and redevelopment of an existing mall in Brockton, Massachusetts.
- Representation of W/S Development in connection with refinancing of a shopping center.
- Representation of a commercial real estate developer in connection with the $10 million refinancing of shopping centers across two New England states.
Professional and Community Involvement