|The Goulston & Storrs Mergers & Acquisitions group counsels companies regarding the structuring, financing, negotiation and implementation of their strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions and dispositions in both domestic and cross-border transactions. Our clients are both US and non-US based companies engaged in a wide range of businesses, including retail and consumer products, technology, Internet, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, entertainment and travel.
- Boston Culinary Group
- Castanea Partners
- CRG Partners Group
- Spirent Communications
- The Mustang Group
Representative Projects and Transactions
- Represented CRG Partners Group, a financial restructuring and turnaround management firm, in the successful sale of substantially all of its assets to Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP.
- Representation of Boston Culinary Group, a leading provider of food and beverage concessions services, in its merger with Centerplate, Inc., a Kohlberg & Co., portfolio company.
- Represented Castanea Partners in several private equity acquisitions and dispositions, including Integrity Interactive, Betsey Johnson, Fuze, Decision Resources and Hanna Andersson.
- Represented Spirent Communications, a London-based global telecom company (London Stock Exchange and NASDAQ-traded) in its phased disposition of 13 separate companies in the US and Europe, and in its acquisitions of various businesses in the US, Europe and Latin America.
- Outside general corporate, securities and M&A counsel to Sohu.com, a leading Chinese online media, communications, search, online games, and mobile value-added services company (NASDAQ-traded). Representation has included assistance with strategic acquisitions of several companies within China with complementary technologies and business.
- M&A, technology licensing and US securities matters for a bioinformatics company that was publicly-traded in both Europe and the US.
- Represented Zcorp, a leading manufacturer of 3D printers, in its cross-border acquisition by Contex Scanning Technologies.
- Represented Boston Culinary Group in its general corporate, merger and acquisition, and strategic transactions.
- Represented eLong, a leading Chinese online travel company (NASDAQ-traded) in connection with Expedia, Inc’s purchase of controlling interests and in eLong’s M&A activities within China.