Zoning and land development law with a particular emphasis on representing educational and nonprofit organizations are the foundation of Allison Prince's practice. Allison represents several colleges, universities, schools, retirement communities, developers and foreign governments. Chambers USA recognizes Allison as "extremely knowledgeable and really good at pushing the ball forward and getting issues resolved." Allison is a Director with the firm.
- Regularly appears before authorities including the D.C. Board of Zoning Adjustment, the D.C. Zoning Commission, the Historic Preservation Review Board and the District of Columbia Council.
- Secured zoning approvals for several colleges, universities, schools, retirement communities, developers and foreign governments in D.C.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Economic Development & Jobs Committee, Transition Team for Washington, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Greater Washington Board of Trade
- Jubilee Support Alliance Advisory Council
- The Real Estate Group
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
Awards and Recognition
- Washingtonian's Top Lawyers in Washington, D.C., 2017
- Bisnow's Power Series Women of Influence in Washington, D.C. Commercial Real Estate, 2017
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2008-2016
- "Stars of the Bar," Biennial List of Washington's Best Lawyers, The Washingtonian, 2013, 2015
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Martindale HubbellTM Top Rated Lawyer in Land Use And Zoning, 2013
- Best Lawyers in America, 2009 - 2017
- Top Women Lawyers in the Northeast, Real Estate, Martindale Hubbell, 2011
- Legal 500 US Directory, 2008