Northeastern University, B.S.
George Washington University, M.A., Law Firm Management
Strategic marketing and business planning are at the core of Beth Marie Cuzzone's role at Goulston & Storrs. As the Chief Business Growth Officer, Beth leads client development initiatives for firm members, practice areas and industry groups. She manages a wide range of business development activities including in-house sales training such as networking, client service and presentation skills. Beth is also part of a team responsible for overseeing firm branding, external communications, client relationship support and managing the department’s budget. One of Beth’s essential roles is conducting, analyzing and reporting feedback from client interviews, ensuring the firm and its clients remain cohesive.
Beth co-authored the books The Law Firm Associate's Guide to Personal Marketing and Selling and Marketing Success: How Did She Do That? published by the American Bar Association. Additionally, Beth is a contributing author to 51 Practical Ways for Law Firms to Add Value, developed by the Law Firm Value Committee of the Association of Corporate Counsel. As an industry leader in professional services marketing, Beth is a founding member of the Legal Sales and Service Organization. She is also a member and former President of the Legal Marketing Association, New England Chapter.
Beth holds a green belt in Six Sigma business strategy and is a trained facilitator. Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Beth served as the Vice President of Marketing and Sales at Hale and Dorr Capital Management, National Marketing Manager for Hale and Dorr LLC and as a consultant at Coulter King O'Neill.
*Beth Marie Cuzzone is not an attorney.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Editorial Board, Strategies Magazine, Legal Marketing Association, 2018
- Inaugural Member, Marketing Leadership Council, 2017
- Editorial Board, Marketing the Law Firm, American Lawyer Publication, 2006-Present
- Marketing Advisory Board, Super Lawyers, 2013-Present
- Advisory Board, Law Practice Technology Institute, Suffolk Law School, 2014-Present
- LMA-ACC Value Challenge Committee Member, 2009-2014
- STRIVE, Board of Directors, 2012-2014
- B'nai B'rith New England Brand Committee, 2010-2012
- Business Partners Committee, Boston Symphony Orchestra, 2009-2011
- Legal Sales and Service Organization, Founding Board Member, 2003-Present
- Patriots’ Trail Girl Scout Council, Board of Directors, 2002-2007
- Legal Marketing Association, President, New England Chapter, 1998-1999
- Law Firm Partnership and Benefits Report, Associate Editor, Board of Editors, 1998-2000
Awards and Recognition
- “Excellence In The Law” Recipient, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, 2014
- Fellow, College of Law Practice Management
- Legal Marketing Association (“LMA”), Your Honor Awards, annually since 2001
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, 2006
- MLF 50, top ranked marketing department, Marketing the Law Firm, 2006-2012
- 40 Under 40 Award Recipient, Boston Business Journal, 2005