Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2010, summa cum laude
Villanova University, B.A., 2007, magna cum laude
Permitting, leasing, acquisitions and dispositions are the focus of Brian Judge's real estate practice. As an Associate in the firm’s Real Estate group, Brian represents a diverse group of real estate developers, owners, lenders and investors, including medical institutions, universities, and non-profit institutions, in the development of multifamily, office, retail, and mixed-use projects throughout Massachusetts.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian served as a legal fellow for the Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development and the Massachusetts Permit Regulatory Office. Brian’s prior experience also includes serving as a legal intern in the real estate sector of a leading international law firm in London and as a judicial intern to the Honorable Regina L. Quinlan of the Massachusetts Superior Court.
- Representation of a leading New England developer in the development of more than half a million square feet of new mixed-use development in the Fenway neighborhood of Boston.
- Representation of a large supermarket chain in the local and state permitting of fuel facilities in multiple communities throughout Massachusetts.
- Representation of a leading national multifamily developer in the development and entitlement of hundreds of housing units in Massachusetts (market rate and mixed income).
- Representation of a provider of remote workforce housing in the lease negotiations for a facility in Williston, North Dakota.
- Representation of a teaching hospital in land use matters for development projects in Boston and various suburban locations.
- Representation of a major university in acquisition and disposition transactions.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Boston Bar Association
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Young Professionals Group
- Villanova University Alumni Association of Boston, Networking Committee
- Urban Land Institute
Awards and Recognition
- Founder of the Villanova University Real Estate Society
- Winner of The Honorable Walter H. McLaughlin Appellate Advocacy Competition, Suffolk University Law School, 2008
- Former President of the Suffolk University Law School Moot Court Honor Board and Suffolk Journal of Trial & Appellate Advocacy