Liz Cerasuolo is the Director of Marketing and Business Development for Goulston & Storrs. She is a creative, innovative and client-focused professional. Liz leads firm-wide strategic marketing and business development efforts, including digital marketing, communications, public relations, client acquisition and retention, and consistent brand delivery initiatives. To maximize her team’s delivery of top quality client service, Liz uses a collaborative approach, personalizing relationship-development initiatives both internally and externally.
Known for her inclusive, results-oriented approach to the business of legal marketing, Liz is an industry leader in professional services marketing. She currently serves as the President of the Northeast Regional Board for the International Legal Marketing Association.
Liz was formerly the long-serving Director of Marketing & Communications at Fish & Richardson, a global patent, intellectual property litigation, and commercial litigation law firm with 12 offices. In that role, she spearheaded a full range of marketing initiatives aimed at delivering the strategic vision of the firm. Before entering legal marketing, Liz spent 13 years handling marketing, visibility and branding for early-stage venture capital firms.
Liz speaks both intermediate French and Spanish.
*Liz Cerasuolo is not an attorney.
Professional and Community Involvement
- International Legal Marketing Association
- Northeast Regional Board of Directors, President, 2018-2019
- Inaugural Northeast Regional Board of Directors, President-Elect, 2017-2018
- Diversity & Inclusion Task Force, 2017
- Middle School Parent Teacher Organization, Westford, MA, President, 2016-2018
- Legal Marketing Association, New England Chapter, Board of Directors, Conference Chair and Future Leaders Chair, 2013-2016
- Boston Debate League, Development Committee, 2014-2016
Awards and Recognition
- Legal Marketing Association, New England Star Award for Outstanding Service, 2015
- “Excellence in Law: Marketing,” Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and Massachusetts Bar Association, 2014
- CommYounicate: Branding Yourself on Social Media, Boston Bar Association
- Breaking Down Invisible Barriers: Fostering Internal Collaboration, Legal Marketing Associations, Future Leaders Boot Camp
- Legal Implications of Social Media: When to Use It, When to Lose It, Women in eDiscovery, Boston Chapter
- When Firm Culture Gets in the Way of Firm Success: How to Overcome Stumbling Blocks on the Path to Progress, Legal Marketing Association National Conference
Publications & Mentions
|Storytelling in Social Media, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly|
|Cut through the Noise to Reach Your Clients, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly|
|11 Ways to Be a Better LinkedIn, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly|