Mariana is an Associate in our Litigation group who handles a range of disputes. Prior to joining the firm, Mariana worked as an intern at the Boston College Legal Assistance Bureau and participated in the Immigration and Asylum Clinic. Prior to law school, Mariana coordinated adoption programs at Wide Horizons for Children, an international adoption agency.
Mariana is fluent in Russian and conversant in French.
- Successfully defended a major medical institution in an appeal brought by a minority of class members challenging a cy pres award of $11.4 million for medical research.
- Defending corporate clients against discrimination claims brought by employees before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.
- Representing a major New England shopping center in a dispute with tenant.
- Representing clients in bid protests before the Attorney General’s Office.
- Representing commercial landlords in disputes with tenants.
- Representing property owners in boundary dispute with their neighbors.
- Defending law firms against legal malpractice claims.
Professional and Community Involvement