Abigail Fletes is an associate in the litigation group at Goulston & Storrs. Abigail’s practice covers a wide range of industries with a focus on complex commercial disputes, including those involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, real estate, and employment-related matters. Abigail also has experience with federal securities actions and legal and professional liability matters. She works on a variety of pro bono matters with organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Political Asylum/Immigration Representation (PAIR) Project, the Women’s Bar Foundation, and Project Citizenship.
Abigail is active in her community. She serves on the board of the Hispanic National Bar Association, Region I and volunteers with various non-profits such as the Dilley Pro Bono Project and Citizen Schools.
- Co-author of Advancing Syringe Services in the United States: The Untapped Role of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Boston University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Political Science and Latin American Studies