Alana Rusin is a real estate litigator. She handles a wide range of commercial real estate disputes for developers, landlords, and land owners.
In her practice, Alana handles large-scale land use and zoning litigation, including disputes over special permits, Chapter 40B permits and variances. She also deals with landlord/tenant lease disputes, partition actions, broker fee cases, and other real estate-based contract disputes.
Alana also has experience in general business litigation, including in employment and probate matters.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2013 - 2014, 2016-2017
- Discovery Justice/Legal Apprenticeship Program, Justice Leader
- On the Rise, Board Member
- Women’s Bar Foundation, Family Law Project for Battered Women
- Boston Bar Association
- BBA Landlord/Tenant Lawyer for the Day Program
- Boston College Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Tufts University (B.A., cum laude, 2005)