Andrew Boulay has a broad-based real estate practice in which he handles portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, and many other types of transactions.
He frequently represents clients in the hotel industry, as well as borrowers and lenders, for whom he handles a wide variety of commercial financing transactions, including construction lending, permanent lending and securitized financing.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Andrew was an Associate at an Am Law 20 firm in that firm's New York office.
- Massachusetts Bar Association, member
- Boston Bar Association, member
- New York State Bar Association, member
- NAIOP, member
- New York
- New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2010)
- Brandeis University (B.A., cum laude, 2007)