Ann Bellefontaine is a real estate paralegal with more than 30 years of experience. Ann works on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, development projects and mortgage loans.
Ann assists attorneys in the real estate group representing clients in the acquisition, development, financing and sale of shopping centers, offices, hotels, and various industrial, multifamily and other commercial properties throughout New England and the United States. At times, her work includes entire portfolios of properties.
Her responsibilities include:
- preparation for closing and management/organization of the closing process;
- drafting of transfer/closing documentation;
- management of tenant estoppel and SNDA projects;
- review of due diligence materials;
- research in local, state and federal offices; and
- drafting of entity/authority documentation.
She also has extensive experience in conveyancing, survey and title insurance matters.
*Ann Bellefontaine is not a practicing attorney.
- Emerson College (B.S., summa cum laude, 1984)