Barry Green serves as a special advisor to Goulston & Storrs, a role he accepted after becoming the head of U.S. operations for Lighthouse Capital Partners, a leading venture debt and private equity firm that provides capital to early and growth-stage technology, life science, and clean-tech companies backed by top-tier venture capital firms.
Prior to his current roles, Barry served as co-managing partner of the firm, and he worked on complex real estate transactions, portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, and joint ventures, as well as many types of financing.
In financing transactions, he has represented all kinds of institutions, foreign investors, REITs, and developers, as well as both borrowers and lenders involved in construction and permanent lending, participating and shared appreciation mortgages, sale-leaseback transactions and troubled debt restructurings.
Chambers USA recognizes Barry as "an excellent lawyer with a fine reputation. He has that invaluable combination of experience and expertise." Chambers resources comment that "Barry is very responsive to clients, very bright and very personable."
- Best Lawyers in America® (2019-2020): Real Estate Law
- Martindale Hubbell Peer-Review Rated AV PreeminentTM
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2003-2016
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2005 - 2016, 2019
- Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE), Executive Committee, Director of Tax and Legal, 2012
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
- Advisory Committee of Real Estate and Environmental Law, 1998
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Co-Chair of Roundtable Committee, 2001 and 2002
- Co-Chair of Gala Committee, 1999 and 2000
- Co-Chair of Education Committee,1998
- Director, 2000-2001; 2003-2004
- Urban Land Institute
- New York
- Yale Law School (J.D., 1987)
- Cornell University (B.A., 1984)