Beth Cuzzone is the Chief Business Growth Officer for Goulston & Storrs. In her role, she spends time aligning practice, industry and working group initiatives with the firm’s strategic vision. An integral part of the firm’s leadership, Beth manages a wide range of firm growth activities, and she is part of the team responsible for overseeing firm branding, external communications, client relationship support, pricing, legal project management, business development and business analysis.
She also spearheads in-house business skills training, developing the client service and relationship building skills in the firm. One of Beth’s essential roles involves conducting and analyzing client interviews, capturing valuable feedback that ensures the firm and its clients remain cohesive.
Beth has authored, co-authored and contributed to many articles, white papers and books, including the following publications by the American Bar Association:
- The Law Firm Associate's Guide to Personal Marketing
- Selling and Marketing Success: How Did She Do That?
She also co-authored a work entitled, “51 Practical Ways for Law Firms to Add Value,” published by the Law Firm Value Committee of the Association of Corporate Counsel.
As an industry leader in professional services marketing, Beth is a founding member of the Legal Sales and Service Organization, and she is an advisory board member of the Law Practice Technology & Innovation Institute. She is also a member and former President of the Legal Marketing Association, New England Chapter.
Beth holds a green belt in Six Sigma business strategy and is a trained facilitator.
*Beth Marie Cuzzone is not a practicing attorney.
- “Excellence In The Law” Recipient, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, 2014
- Fellow, College of Law Practice Management
- Legal Marketing Association (“LMA”), Your Honor Awards, annually since 2001
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, 2006
- MLF 50, top ranked marketing department, Marketing the Law Firm, 2006-2012
- 40 Under 40 Award Recipient, Boston Business Journal, 2005
- Inaugural Member, Marketing Leadership Council, Thomson Reuters 2016-present
- Editorial Board, Marketing the Law Firm, American Lawyer Publication, 2006-Present
- Marketing Advisory Board, Super Lawyers, 2013-Present
- Advisory Board, Law Practice Technology & Innovation Institute, Suffolk Law School, 2014-Present
- LMA-ACC Value Challenge Committee Member, 2009-2014
- STRIVE, Board of Directors, 2012-2014
- B'nai B'rith New England Brand Committee, 2010-2012
- Business Partners Committee, Boston Symphony Orchestra, 2009-2011
- Legal Sales and Service Organization, Founding Board Member, 2003-Present
- Patriots’ Trail Girl Scout Council, Board of Directors, 2002-2007
- Legal Marketing Association, President, New England Chapter, 1998-1999
- Law Firm Partnership and Benefits Report, Associate Editor, Board of Editors, 1998-2000
- Northeastern University (B.S.)
- George Washington University (M.A.)
- Law Firm Management