Beth Cuzzone is the Chief Strategic Growth Officer for Goulston & Storrs. In her role, she spends time aligning practice, industry and working group initiatives with the firm’s strategic vision. An integral part of the firm’s leadership, Beth manages a wide range of firm growth activities, and she is part of the team responsible for overseeing firm branding, external communications, client relationship support, legal project management, business development and business analysis.
One of Beth’s essential roles involves creating strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from client acquisition to client retention and growth. Beth is well-known for her first-to-market initiatives and drives integration between all revenue-related functions, including marketing, sales, client service, lateral integration, and revenue management. She helps the firm develop:
- Business model disruption.
- Innovation with evolving firm strategy alignment.
- Next level of client relationship ecosystem strategy development.
- Operational efficiency and excellence improvement.
- Realizing successful external partnerships.
- Data driven growth.
Beth has authored and contributed to many articles, white papers and books, including several American Bar Association books. As an industry leader, Beth is a founding member of the Legal Sales and Service Organization, and she is an advisory board member of the Law Practice Technology & Innovation Institute at Suffolk Law School. She is also a former Chapter President of the Legal Marketing Association and Co-Editor of the industry magazine, Strategies.
Beth holds a green belt in Six Sigma business strategy and is a trained facilitator; Fellow in the College of Law Practice Management; certified business development coach; and accredited Smart Collaboration coach. She has been recognized and awarded throughout .
*Beth Marie Cuzzone is not a practicing attorney.
- “Excellence In The Law” Recipient, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, 2014
- Fellow, College of Law Practice Management
- Legal Marketing Association (“LMA”), Your Honor Awards, annually since 2001
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, 2006
- MLF 50, top ranked marketing department, Marketing the Law Firm, 2006-2012
- 40 Under 40 Award Recipient, Boston Business Journal, 2005
- Founding Board Member, Legal Sales and Service Organization, 2003-Present
- Conference Co-chair, Marketing Partner Forum, 2017-2019
- Inaugural Member, Marketing Leadership Council, Thomson Reuters 2016-present
- Editorial Board, Marketing the Law Firm, American Lawyer Publication, 2006-Present
- Marketing Advisory Board, Super Lawyers, 2013-Present
- Advisory Board, Law Practice Technology & Innovation Institute, Suffolk Law School, 2014-Present
- Committee Member, LMA-ACC Value Challenge, 2009-2014
- Board of Directors, STRIVE, 2012-2014
- Brand Committee, B'nai B'rith New England, 2010-2012
- Business Partners Committee, Boston Symphony Orchestra, 2009-2011
- Board of Directors, Patriots’ Trail Girl Scout Council, 2002-2007
- President, Legal Marketing Association, New England Chapter, 1998-1999
- Associate Editor, Board of Editors, Law Firm Partnership and Benefits Report, 1998-2000
- Northeastern University (B.S.)
- George Washington University (M.A.)
- Law Firm Management