Brendan M. Gage is a corporate associate in the Boston office with a transactional focus to his practice, which includes acquisitions, debt and equity financing, and other corporate transactions. Brendan has extensive experience in the restructuring and bankruptcy arena, and brings his depth of restructuring experience to his general corporate practice. He has experience in a wide range of industries including, aviation, energy, high technology, manufacturing, retail, and telecommunications.
Before joining Goulston & Storrs, Brendan was an associate in the Chicago office of an Am Law 30 firm. His prior experience also includes judicial clerkships with the Honorable A. Benjamin Goldgar at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the Honorable Audrey R. Evans at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas.
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch (2021 - 2023): Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- New York
- St. John's University School of Law (LL.M.)
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst (B.A.)