Brian Dugdale is a real estate attorney who represents real estate developers and owners involved in the retail, transportation, multifamily housing and educational industries.
He handles all aspects of the development, financing, acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate. Brian also helps clients analyze and create land use and permitting strategies in connection with major development and acquisition projects.
- Superlawyers Rising Star®, Land Use & Zoning, 2018-2019
- Boston Bar Association, member
- Citizens School Mock Trial Apprenticeship Program, mentor
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- University of Massachusetts (B.B.A., 2006)