Bruce Meyerson is a real estate attorney. He counsels real estate owners, developers and lenders with interests in multifamily, office, mixed-use, industrial and condominium properties.
He closes a broad range of transactions involving joint ventures, permanent loans, construction loans, mezzanine loans, private equity investments, securitized lending, workouts, commercial real estate, development and acquisitions and divestitures.
- Best Lawyers in America® (2020 and 2022): Real Estate Law
- Member, Commercial Brokerage Real Estate Finance Committee
- Alumni Interviewer for The University of Pennsylvania
- New York
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1979)
- The Wharton School of Business and Finance - The University of Pennsylvania (B.S., magna cum laude, 1976)
- Member Beta Gamma Sigma