Acquisitions and Development of the Prudential Center in Boston
Representation of Boston Properties, Inc. in the acquisition and further development of The Prudential Center, Boston, MA, the largest (over 3.5 million square feet) mixed-use facility in New England, including:
- Development and leasing of 890,000 square-foot office building at 111 Huntington Avenue.
- Development and sale of The Belvedere Condominium at 100 Belvedere Street.
- Development and leasing of Shaw’s Supermarket at 53 Huntington Avenue.
- Development and sale of The Mandarin Oriental Boston Hotel and Residences at 776 and 778 Boylston Street.
- Development and leasing of the Exeter Residences, a high rise residential apartment project at 77 Exeter Street.
- Development of 425,000 square-foot office and retail building at 888 Boylston Street.