Connor is an associate in the real estate group at Goulston & Storrs. While in law school, he served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Judith C. Cutler and the Honorable Judge Alexander H. Sands III in the Massachusetts Land Court. During that time, he participated in the MIT & Boston Properties Real Estate Program, working collaboratively on a mock development proposal with the hands-on guidance of practicing attorneys, judges, town officials, and other professionals. Connor also served as an Editor for Professional Articles on the Review of Banking & Financial Law where he was awarded the Alan R. Stern Housing Scholar Fellowship for his writing on housing and zoning policy in Massachusetts.
Prior to law school, Connor also served as a legislative intern for Sen. Edward J. Markey (D-MA) and he was an intern in the Strategic Services Bureau of the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington, D.C.
His interests include aviation and literature.
- “1789 Scholar” in the Georgetown Scholarship Program
- Selected for editorial staff of the Boston University Review of Banking and Financial Law
- Boston University School of Law Real Estate Association
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Georgetown University (B.A., cum laude, 2016)