Even today, as more and more business is conducted on-line and employees are able to work remotely, real estate remains critical to the success of most businesses. Whether it’s the relocation of a company's headquarters to a more efficient and sustainable space or the acquisition/development of a manufacturing plant, the decisions made with respect to a company’s real estate have a direct and real impact on the bottom line of its business.
As a nationally recognized leader in real estate, the Goulston & Storrs Corporate Real Estate group brings an unparalleled depth and breadth of experience to corporate clients. We help our clients make intelligent real estate decisions by helping them assess both current and future needs. As a result, issues can be adequately dealt with at the onset of the real estate transaction.
The Goulston & Storrs Corporate Real Estate group helps its clients in virtually all areas of corporate real estate matters, including:
- ownership strategies
- acquisitions and dispositions
- leasing and sub-leasing
- economic incentives
- real estate in mergers and acquisitions
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children’s Hospital-
- Charlesbank Capital Partners
- Citizens Bank
- Convexity Capital
- Fidelity Investments
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- Highfields Capital Management
- John Hancock
- Liberty Mutual Group
- Loomis Sayles
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- National Grid
- Partners HealthCare Systems, Inc.
- Russell Reynolds
- Schlumberger Technology Corporation
- Scripps Networks
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies, Inc.
- Spectra Energy