Elizabeth Lintz represents sophisticated developers, investors and lenders in real estate financing, acquisitions and dispositions involving a range of asset classes, including retail, multifamily, mixed-use and office properties.
Liz’s broad-based transactional practice includes portfolio real estate and equity acquisitions and dispositions, portfolio mortgage financing, mezzanine lending, low-income housing and historic tax credit deals, as well as secured and unsecured syndicated loans.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2013 – 2016
- Editor-in-Chief of the Michigan Law Review, 2005-2006
- Board of Directors, Lawyers Clearinghouse
- Board of Visitors, New England Conservatory of Music
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2006)
- New England Conservatory of Music (B.M., with honors, 1997)